Brand Development Intern, Licensed Brands
Earthbound Brands is looking for a dynamic, detail oriented, high-skilled and extremely motivated person with strong business acumen who thrives in a youthful entrepreneurial environment. The Brand intern will work alongside our Sales, Marketing, Design and Brand Management Teams in the development and implementation of development new and existing brand relationships.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Brand Development Intern at Earthbound:
On any given day you might
- Assist in developing brand strategy, vision, positioning and setting a consumer target.
- Identify product categories and identifying retail opportunities for the brand.
- Be the steward of the brand that supports the brand vision, brand position, brand architecture and helps achieve overall business goals for the brand.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Work closely with Sales, Design, Marketing and PR teams on overall strategic vision.
- Analyze consumer trends and information, and help identify product categories to enter as future sources of growth.
The ideal person
- Is a problem solver and demonstrates a real ability to think on the fly.
- Possess great organizational skills, communication skills, presentation skills and have the ability to manage cross-functional team projects.
- Has strong analytical and research skills
- Must have strong computer proficiency and working knowledge of MS Office. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Previous experience in Marketing, Retail or Sales – or surprise us with your background altogether.
Think you have what it takes? Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org